AMANDA K. ANDERSON
At Anderson Ballard LLC, Amanda serves as general counsel to community associations in Oregon and Washington. She enjoys helping community associations in all aspects of community governance. Amanda assists associations in drafting amendments, rules, policies, and resolutions, and often works closely with associations to resolve legal challenges and disputes.
When she is not assisting associations, Amanda enjoys working on adoption matters and helping to bring families together. From foster care adoptions to adult adoptions and everything in between, she loves helping clients navigate the complex legal processes to help them achieve their goals.
Before attending law school, Amanda K. Anderson graduated summa cum laude from the University of San Diego with a degree in business administration and minors in philosophy, leadership, and non-profit management. During law school, Amanda drafted appellate briefs as a law clerk for the Oregon Department of Justice and was the Managing Editor of her law review.
After law school, Amanda joined a large Portland law firm where she provided general counsel services to community associations and handled complex construction defect and product liability litigation. Prior to forming Anderson Ballard LLC, Amanda transitioned to a small local firm where she continued to provide general counsel and litigation services to community associations.
Amanda volunteers on the Oregon Women Lawyers Community Service Committee and the Oregon Washington Community Association Managers Marketing Committee. Amanda also enjoys volunteering for the Classroom Law Project, USD Alumni and Class Legacy Scholarship Review team, and Hands On Greater Portland. In her spare time, Amanda enjoys traveling, kayaking, and spending time with her husband and son.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2010
- Managing Editor, Willamette Law Review
- University of San Diego, B.B.A, summa cum laude, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Washington Community Association Managers
- CAI Oregon: Board Roundtable: Reserve Studies and Financial Planning
- OWCAM Expo: Legal Q&A Panel
- CAI Oregon: Building a Better Board
- TMG Board Member Education Series: Building Community Involvement
- CAI Kickoff Event: CAI Panel: Community Association Question & Answer
- OWCAM Annual Meeting: Radon: What a Gas?
- CAI Oregon: Board Leadership Development Workshop
- CAI Oregon: Architectural Review Committees
- OWCAM Luncheon: Vendors and Contracts: Tips, Trick, and Best Practices
- OWCAM Expo: Oregon Community Association Liens
firstname.lastname@example.org, 503.974.8555, Ext. 701